Featured part of the Fall Festival CDE, West Coast Triple Crown and CSHP Challenge
1. Championship Athletes must be ADS members in good standing.
2. Preliminary Championships are open to any Athlete who has not completed more than one CDE above Preliminary Division (Driving Trials, Arena Trials and CAI 1* exempted) in the 24 months prior to the scheduled Championship. No athlete shall have competed at a World Championship in the last five years
3. Athletes must have successfully completed* a minimum of three ADS-Recognized CDEs or DTs in the Preliminary division in their lifetime. Completions at DTs above Preliminary will also be recognized for qualifications. In lieu of the minimum ADS-Recognized Events outlined above, two of the three qualifying events may be Equestrian Canada or Canadian Provincial Federation-Sanctioned, or one of the three qualifying events may be USEF- Sanctioned. At least one of the three qualifying events must be ADS Recognized.
4. Preliminary Championship Athletes are not eligible to enter the ADS North American Intermediate Championship in the same calendar year.
5. An Athlete may enter only one turnout in the competition hosting an ADS North American Championship. The North American Championship entry, which includes the Athlete and groom(s) for Marathon and Cones, must compete before participating in the non-championship entry in Marathon and Cones.
6. Athletes will agree to a photo/video release.
NOTE- "Successfully completed" does not include events in which the athlete is eliminated or participated HC.